What will you need for this training plan?
A well equipped gym with cable machine and cardio machinery
For your HIIT routine you can use any cardio machine or a spin bike, even airdyne bike.
If you need to order anything for this plan CLICK HERE
How to use your plan?
1 Cardio HIIT – [Exercise 2 and 3 (Rest for 30 sec)] repeat 3 times – 4 Cardio HIIT [Exercise 5 and 6 (Rest for 30 sec)] repeat 3 times
7 Cardio HIIT – [Exercise 8 and 9 (Rest for 30 sec)] repeat 3 times – 10 Cardio HIIT
you can also use this as a circuit training session like:
Exercise 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 (Rest for a minute or little bit more) and repeat once or twice. On your HIIT you only do 4-6 sets when you apply this routine ans a circuit session!
How can you get the exertion right?
If there is no resistance or Kg mentioned in your plan, you need to find the right wights. How do you know to get the right wights or resistance right? You should feel the burn on your last 4 reps! If you don’t feel this burn you need to increase the resistance!
The meaning of the markings?
- R/L (one side first than the other)
- R&L (alternate)
- KG+ ( Same or more than the suggested weight
- ECC (Eccentric contraction) an active muscle while it is lengthening under load (normally slow towards gravity)
- CC (concentric contraction) or Isotonic, an active muscle shortening under load (Works against gravity)
- ISOM (Isometric) Contraction without movement (Holding your position)
- SS =for Super slow, you can apply super slow execution up to 6-8 reps. The time on execution for beginners 10-15 sec, advanced up to 45 sec
- LT = lactic acid threshold training, up to 45 sec, pause, bounce or mixture. 3-5 Sets.
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to visit our web or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you warm up – 5 min
1. Body weight / 12 Sets / HIIT (15 sec fast and 30 sec slow pace, recovery speed)
2. Body Weight / 3 Sets / (20 R/L) / Rest 30 sec (LT)
3. Body Weight / 3 Sets / (16) / Rest 30 sec (ECC)
4. Body weight / 8 Sets / HIIT (15 sec fast and 30 sec slow pace, recovery speed)
5. Cable machine / 3 Sets / (16 R/L) / Rest 30 sec. (ECC)
6. Body Weight / 3 Sets / (24 R&L) / Rest 30 sec. (HIIT)
7. Body weight / 12 Sets / HIIT (10 sec fast and 25 sec slow pace, recovery speed)
8. Kettlebell / 3 Sets / (14) / Rest 30 sec. Resistance 8 kg+
9. Cable Machine/ 3 Sets / (16) / Rest 30 sec. (ECC)
10. Body weight / 8 Sets / HIIT (15 sec fast and 30 sec slow pace, recovery speed)
Make sure you have 5 min cool down and stretches after your session!
Thank you for using 4 Core Fitness® and well done.
Would you like to make a healthy and quick recovery smoothie?
Visit the link here:
If you wish to receive more tips and training videos, please subscribe below.