How to use your plan?
R/L (one side first than the other); R&L (alternate) ECC (Eccentric contraction) an active muscle while it is lengthening under load (normally slow towards gravity); CC (concentric contraction) or Isotonic, an active muscle shortening under load (Works against gravity) ; ISOM (Isometric) Contraction without movement (Holding your position); WLS =for Weight Loss or super slow, you can apply super slow execution up to 6-8 reps. The time on execution for beginners 10-15 sec, advanced up to 45 sec; LT = lactic acid threshold training, up to 45 sec, pause, bounce or mixture. 3-5 Sets. HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to visit our web or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Body weight essentials part 1
Make sure you warm up – 5 -10 min
1. Body Weight / 3 Sets / (14) / Rest 30 sec (Educational video about learning to do press ups)
2. Body Weight / 3 Sets / (24 R/L) / Rest 30 sec (HIIT) (LT)
3. Cable Machine / 3 Sets / (16) / Rest 30 sec (CC)
4.Body Weight / 3 Sets / (16 R/L) / Rest 30 sec (WLS) (HIIT)
5. Cable Machine / 3 Sets / (16 R/L) / Rest 30 sec (LT) (HIIT)
6.Body Weight / 3 Sets / (16 R/L) / Rest 30 sec (LT)
7 . Body Weight / 3 Sets / (20) / Rest 30 sec (LT)
8. Body Weight / 3 Sets / (20 R/L) / Rest 30 sec (WLS)
Make sure you have 5-10 min cool down and stretches after your session!
If you wish to receive more tips and training videos, please subscribe below.
tretches after your session!