24 Test Exercises before designing the training programme
Medicine ball chop overhead with step back
- Medicine ball squats with chest press
- Medicine Ball Overhead chop side to side
- Hip drops on bench
- Medicine ball bent forward overhead chop
- Medicine Ball single leg swap under overhead press
- Medicine ball figure 8
- Reverse lunges
- Frontal plain lunges
- Checking the flexibility on the lats
- Cable reverse lunges
- Freeform board lumbar spine mobilisation
- Freeform board cross reach
- Reverse crunches
- Resistance band reverse fly with and without rotation
- Contralateral cable row with knee raise
- Knee raises on dip station
- Push up practice
- Superman or Dog bird.
- Stability ball wall press ups.
- Kneeling medicine ball smashes
- The preacher with a medicine ball
- Toe touches with swap under
- Russian twists
Main Training session with the medicine ball after warm up
Home exercise plan additional to your medicine ball training
How to use your plan?
R/L (one side first than the other); R&L (alternate)BW (Bodyweight); DB (Dumbbell); BB (Barbell); KB (Kettlebell) MB (Medicine ball); SB (Stability Ball); RB = Resistance bands. ECC (Eccentric contraction) an active muscle while it is lengthening under load (normally slow towards gravity); CC (concentric contraction) or Isotonic, an active muscle shortening under load (Works against gravity) ; ISOM (Isometric) Contraction without movement (Holding your position); WLS =for Weight Loss or super slow, you can apply super slow execution up to 6-8 reps. The time on execution for beginners 10 -15 sec, advanced up to 45 sec; LT = mainly for sport people, lactic acid threshold training, up to 45 sec, pause, bounce or mixture. 3-5 Sets. HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to visit our web or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Core and thoracic spine rehabilitation home training plan
You will need:
Make sure you warm up – 5 -10 min
1. Body Weight / 3 Sets / (14) / Rest 30 sec (Educational video about learning to do press ups)
2. Cable Machine or resistance band / 3 Sets / (16 R/L) / Rest 30 sec (ECC)
3. Body Weight / 3 Sets / (18) / Rest 30 sec
4. Body Weight/ 3 Sets / (16 R&L) / Rest 30 sec (WLS)
Make sure you have 5-10 min cool down and stretches after your session!
You can download your stretching essentials here:
If you wish to receive more tips and training videos, please subscribe below.