Almost 40 people trained with us live online via on Friday 20th March 2020!
Were you one of those participants?
This was the first time we ever tried to virtually train.
It was a huge success!
The feedback we received stated that the instruction was very visibly clear and the instructions were easy to follow.
Everyone worked up a good sweat!
Some of our clients may have even preferred taking the class digital.
We are holding our second live session at 6pm on Friday 20th March 2020
This session is an alternative to our Thai kickboxing sessions and will focus on adapting the combinations into a home training session for you.
Join us to learn some great moves and stay fit in the comfort of your own home!
What do you need? Nothing! These sessions are body weight activated.
Don’t forget, this session will be recorded. You will have access to rewatch it for 7 days after broadcasting.
Ensure you are signed up to receive our emails if you would like to know when the next session is on.
Check out the instructions below for how to get involved!
- Please sign up to Zoom at least 10 minutes before the session starts by clicking though to our Free Training Resource page HERE.
- Save the Free Training Resource page to your favourites tab for easy access!
- You will need to verify your account using your email.
- It is not required that you go on video camera! But doing so would increase the group aspect of the session! Do what makes you comfortable.
- Please ensure you have an exercise space set up!
- Swipe right and then double tap on your trainers video to pin his screen.
- Your trainer will mute everyone in the session other than themselves so that his voice is the only voice heard. Please do not unmute yourself.
- Put your own music, keep an eye on the screen for visual and verbal instruction from your and have fun!
- During recovery your trainer will ask if you have any questions. Please type any questions to Tom in the chat and he will answer them
- We are trialling online workouts. Today’s session will be free. If there are any faults please let us know as early as you can.